- Sram / Truvativ cranks have a TAPERED SPINDLE (24mm to 22mm)
- 24mm BB30 Sram shim is for Drive side (right)
- 22mm BB30 Sram shim is for Non Drive side (left)
- Shims are based on industry standard BB30 bottom bracket shells
- Easy to install and machined for exact fit
- Shims press fit directly into BB30 bearings (6806)
- You will need the 6806 bearings already installed into the BB30 shell to start this conversion
- Removal is the opposite of installation.
- You may need to gently tap them out from the opposite side
- Part Number: BB30-SRAM
|Bike Type||Mountain bike|
Tax & Postage
Our price is including the sales tax. You do not need to pay any import duty and local tax until your order arrives at your door. (United Kingdom Only).
We can ship all items to World Wide. When you add the item to the cart, our system will suggest the shipping options with cost. Basically we will ship the order in 1 ~ 3 work days. Our warehouses are in USA, Taiwan and South Korea. Depending on the item, the starting location could be different. And each country has their own holidays. It is the reason why we need 1 ~ 3 days for dispatch.
Free Standard Postage - Minimum Spend £70
Standard Postage - 5 ~ 7 working days (Royal Mail International)
Express Postage - 2 ~ 3 working days (EMS, FedEx, DHL and UPS)
Working days are Monday through Friday, not including holidays. This estimate time is just a reference of delivery company. It is not guaranteed.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £32.27
Regular Price: £38.87
Regular Price: £19.89
Regular Price: £28.65