This bundle includes the Forerunner 310xt with Premium HRM, Cadence Sensor and Quick Release Kit
The Quick Release Kit is the ideal training aid for multi-sport enthusiasts who want to switch between disciplines without their kit slowing them down. The Quick Release Kit transfers the watch from wrist to bike (and vice versa) in seconds for a clear view of progress and performance throughout the training session or race. The wrist bracket utilises Forerunner 310XT’s existing watch strap for a simple, swift and secure click + turn changeover during your duathlon or triathlon.
The Quick Release Kit is the perfect solution for multi-sport enthusiasts who want to save on transition time between activities yet seek that robust all-action product.
A multi-sport, swim-proof GPS watch, ideal for triathletes and dedicated athletes. The Forerunner 310XT has a 20 hour battery life and is waterproof (IPX7), making it an indispensable training tool. With a high-sensitivity GPS receiver and HotFix™ satellite prediction, the Forerunner 310XT locates your position simply, quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and near tall buildings and trees.
Time Your Swim:
The swim-proof Forerunner 310XT is waterproof to a depth of 50 meters, so you can wear it in the pool or the lake to time your swim. And its slim design and flexible wristband mean Forerunner is easy to wear in any conditions.
When you're ready to jump out of the water and onto the bike, Forerunner 310XT moves easily from wrist to bike with the optional quick release and bike mounts, making the transition between sports effortless. Forerunner 310XT categorizes multisport activities in one workout and can also log transition time in the process, so you can analyze your performance from start to finish.
Collect Workout Data:
Forerunner 310XT tracks your position precisely with GPS satellite data and records time, distance, pace, heart rate (optional) and more. High-sensitivity GPS and HotFix™ satellite prediction means it acquires satellites quickly and tracks your movement even near tall buildings or under tree cover. And using innovative ANT+™ wireless technology, Forerunner 310XT connects seamlessly to an optional speed/cadence sensor or power meter (ANT+™-enabled third-party power meters) to give you advanced cycling data.
When paired with the optional wireless heart rate monitor, Forerunner 310XT continuously tracks beats per minute and uses heart rate data in advanced calorie computation. Train in a certain heart rate zone to improve fitness and monitor your level of exertion.
You can set pace, speed, distance and heart rate alerts to sound and/ or vibrate if you stray from your goal. This is ideal for training in a group, in noisy environments or when wearing headphones.
Run, Sync, Store and Share:
Once you’ve logged the miles, innovative ANT+™ wireless technology automatically transfers data to your computer when Forerunner 310XT is in range. No cables, no hookups. The data’s just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect You can even plan workouts on your computer and then send them to your Forerunner.
See where you are:
Find, view and go to locations at anytime – British Grid format featured as well as longitude and latitude. It means you won’t get lost and is great for adventure racers.
Get on the water:
The Forerunner 310XT is also ideal for board sailors and dingy sailors due to the fact it is waterproof, you can find your exact position, and it includes racing timers.
Physical & Performance:
• Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1" x 2.2" x 0.8" (5.4 x 5.6 x 1.9 cm)
• Display size, WxH: 1.3" x 0.8" (3.3 x 2.0 cm)
• Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 100 pixels
• Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
• Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
• Battery life: 20 hours, typical
• Water resistant: yes (50m)
• GPS-enabled: yes
• High-sensitivity receiver: yes
• RoHS version available: yes
Maps & Memory:
• Basemap: no
• Ability to add maps: no
• Accepts data cards: no
• Lap history: 1000 laps
• Waypoints/favourites/locations: 100
• Routes: 0
• Heart rate monitor: yes
• Cadence sensor: Yes
• Foot pod: no
• Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
• Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
• Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
• Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
• Courses (compete against previous workouts): yes
• Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
• Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
• Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
• Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): yes
• Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
• Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
• Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes (for advanced workouts only)
• Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
• Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): yes
• Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
• Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
• Customizable screen(s): yes
• Barometric altimeter: no
• Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
• Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
• Sport watch: no
• Additional: Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows® XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari.
What's in the Box?
• Forerunner 310XT
• USB ANT stick™
• AC charger
• Charging clip
• Owner's manual on disk
• Quick start guide
• Cadence sensor and quick release kit
USA, Australia, United Kingdom, and EU country customers do not need to care about any tax. The price is including import duty and local tax. We will help Brazil custom tax. And buyer of other country is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
We are shipping items to WorldWide. The best shipping cost is our proud. Our major shipping partners are Post, Fedex Express, DHL express and TNT. Depending on your location, we are going to suggest the best shipping method. Basically we will ship the order in 1 ~ 3 work days. Our warehouses are in USA, Taiwan, Sweden and South Korea. Depending on the item, the starting location could be different. And each country has their own holidays. It is the reason why we need 1 ~ 3 days for dispatch.
Shipping cost will be charged based on your order weight which is the larger between weight and volume weight. Our system calculates the total weight of your order items and recommends the shipping method and cost from the cheapest one. You can check your shipping cost on your cart page.
BicycleHero are pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING to worldwide on orders over minium spend. For orders under this value we also offer great value discounted shipping rates.
Get Detail Information