The first things you'll notice are the four arms and split lines. Why the need? Well, when the arms are overlapped the mudguard curves. By doing this we can make it longer, for more protection, which is needed on fatbikes.
In most other ways it's the same as all other Mucky Nutz Face Fenders: -
- Stops any muck, sand or snow being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork crown from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- The lightest front fatbike mudguard available, at 75g.
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the fork, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with all fatbike rigid fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear guard on some arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.