Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11 Speed Groupset
Dura-Ace moves to the next generation. Reduced shifting effort lets you concentrate on riding. More control thanks to improved ergonomics. Unbeatable reliability gives you confidence. Dura-Ace: Concentration, control and confidence.
Dura-Ace now has an 11-speed cassette with numerous gearing options to cover all situations. Leading edge design, materials and construction reduce weight, improve stiffness and enhance control.
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the FC-9000 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
- Dura Ace FC-9000 Crankset Compact 34/50 teeth
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Bolt circle diameter: 110mm
- Chain line: 43,5mm
- Includes Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket SM-BB9000 BSA
- Weight: 683g (with BB)
Dual Control Shifters Set STI Dura Ace ST-9000:
With smaller, sleeker hoods, the 11-speed compatible ST-9000 STI units deliver improved ergonomics for better rider comfort and control, with reduced lever stroke and lighter action.
- Smaller hoods improve ergonomics from all positions
- Release lever stroke reduced by 30% compared to ST-7900
- Polymer-coated cables for the smoothest shifting
- Shifting effort up to 47% lower than RD-7900
- 43% less effort at the end of the lever stroke than FD-7900
- Weight: 365g (Set)
Dura Ace Rear Derailleur RD-9000 SS:
The 11-speed Dura-Ace rear derailleur has been redesigned for lighter operation with the help of new low-friction polymer-coated cables. Shifting effort is now more even across the range, with similar force required at both ends of the cassette.
- Fast and accurate shifting
- 11-speed design
- Maximum sprocket 28T
- More equal shifting effort through the range
- Weight: 158g
Dura Ace Front Derailleur FD-9000 Braze On:
With a revised actuation ratio in combination with the ST-9000 shifter and polymer-coated cables, the new Dura-Ace front derailleur delivers both a shorter stroke at the lever and reduced effort.
- New designed pull arm for more direct and easy shifting
- More equal shifting effort across the range
- New support bolt for more stable contact to the frame
- Chainstay angle: 61-66°
- Max. chainring: 50-56 teeth
- Chain line: 43,5 mm
- Mounting: Braze On
- Weight: 66g
Dura Ace Brake Set BR-9000:
Long, fast descents demand confidence. Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability.
- New SLR EV Technology
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Brake Pad Types: R55C4
- Weight: 297g (Set)
Rider-tuned means Dura-Ace works the way you want it. Smooth, fast shifting guaranteed.
- Dura Ace Cassette CS-9000 11-28t
Dura Ace 11-speed Chain CN-9000 114 Links:
The new symmetrical 11-speed Dura-Ace chain uses hollow pins for low weight, PTFE coating for smooth shifts and offers increased durability.
- PTFE coating
- Increased durability (vs. CN-7900)
- Weight: 243g
Please note that this groupset does not come supplied with outer cables.
USA, Australia, United Kingdom, and EU country customers do not need to care about any tax. The price is including import duty and local tax. We will help Brazil custom tax. And buyer of other country is responsible for any applicable import duty, local taxes and VAT. Please verify with your customs before purchase.
We are shipping items to WorldWide. The best shipping cost is our proud. Our major shipping partners are Post, Fedex Express, DHL express and TNT. Depending on your location, we are going to suggest the best shipping method. Basically we will ship the order in 1 ~ 3 work days. Our warehouses are in USA, Taiwan, Sweden and South Korea. Depending on the item, the starting location could be different. And each country has their own holidays. It is the reason why we need 1 ~ 3 days for dispatch.
Shipping cost will be charged based on your order weight which is the larger between weight and volume weight. Our system calculates the total weight of your order items and recommends the shipping method and cost from the cheapest one. You can check your shipping cost on your cart page.
BicycleHero are pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING to worldwide on orders over minium spend. For orders under this value we also offer great value discounted shipping rates.
Get Detail Information
All orders could be returned to us in 90 days from dispatch. We are happy to accept the any returns without any specific reason. You can find the detail of returns in our customer support page.