The Gazzetta is the high-end fixed gear bike for the city; low maintenance, and incredibly versatile. Cinelli optimized the geometries to obtain a new sizing distribution that go from 6 down to 4. The brand new 20 mm riser, 620 mm wide, is a playful trendy way to control your bike change of directions. Preferred by messengers, it’s also a favourite of the ambitious commuter and urban pistard.
- Sizes: S (52,5cm) M (55,5cm) L (59,5cm)
- Color: Beyond Blue Eyes
- Tube Set: Columbus Cr-Mo Steel Double Butted
- Fork: Cinelli Cr-Mo Steel 1 1/8"
- Headset: EC34/28,6 - EC 34/30
- Seatpost Diameter: 27,2mm
- Stem: Cinelli 6061 31,8 mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli 20mm Rise Bar 31,8m
- Seatpost: Cinelli 6061 27,2 mm
- Grips: Velo VLG 520
- Saddle: Velo VL-1353
- Crankset: Lasco 46T - 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420 ST
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Cog: 17T Fixed Cog / 18T Freewheel
- Brake Levers: Promax 249A
- Brakes: Promax RC-452
- Wheels: A-Rim S4219 Rims - KT Hubs Fix/Free Flipflop
- Tyres: Duro Hypersonic 700x25 mm
- Pedals: Wellgo R110
Cinelli was established in 1919 and Cinelli frames and racing bikes are legendary in racing history. Way ahead of the field in design terms throughout the 80’s and 90’s, Cinelli has re-emerged as an unequalled maker of specialist bicycles. Cinelli has always treated design by its own definition of shape, technique, creativity, function, uniqueness and knowhow. Every product has a defining idea. You can always tell a Cinelli its’ style is inimitable. The constant evolution of the bicycle is a synthesis of Cinelli’s dreams and vision. Cinelli does not make a lot of bikes but those it does make are really well made.